Why join NewOrbit?
Here are some of the reasons why NewOrbit might appeal:
We love technology and strive to push the boundaries with every project. Everyone in NewOrbit looks outwards to help decide and drive our technical strategy. Our diverse range of clients and projects means a lot of variation in your job.
Grow your career
We like ambitious people, so NewOrbit has a supportive environment and clear career paths to help you achieve your potential. It's not 'one-size-fits-all' here, so there are opportunities to shape your role within the company.
Make an impact
Got fresh ideas? Come and challenge the way we do things. We constantly strive to make a positive difference to our clients, so look for people who own problems and feel personal pride in what they do.
Find out what kinds of projects you might be working on.
What you would work on
We have a variety of projects to sink your teeth into:
Entrepreneurs come to us with a great idea they want to take to the world. We help them clarify what they want, design it, deliver it and live it with them.
Other clients come to us because they aren’t satisfied with off-the-shelf business systems. We work with them to understand the real business problem and deliver a real solution.
We also develop our products that we take to the market directly. These are an opportunity for us to build innovative systems and show the world what we are capable of.
If this has you curious - read about what you get when you join NewOrbit.
What we offer
Being part of NewOrbit is much more than just a salary and holiday allowance:
- Working from Home - splitting our time between the office and home to have the best of both worlds
- Profit Share Scheme - benefit directly from NewOrbit's success
- Private Healthcare - extendible to family members as well
- Life Assurance - enjoy peace of mind and well-being benefits
- Cycle to Work - get your hands on discounted cycle equipment
- Meals Out - we don't need much of an excuse to get together for post-work pints or pub lunches
- Outdoor Gym & Ping-Pong - enjoy some fresh air and a well-earned screen break
- Activity Days & Weekends - whether it's lasertag or weekends on the coast, we like to get together and let our hair down
- The Right Equipment - tailor your set up with a SSD laptop, up to 3 monitors and your choice of accessories
- Up to Date Tools - we embrace the latest versions of the software we use to do our day job
- Top-spec Aeron chair – the Rolls-Royce of desk chairs so you are nice and comfy as you work
Like the sound of all of that? Take a look at our current openings.
We aren't actively hiring for any roles right now.
Please do get in touch if you’d like to talk to us about working together in the future as we are always interested to hear from driven developers, project managers, business analysts, support consultants and UX&D specialists.
Tell us about you
Please send your CV and details about yourself and the position you are interested in via email to email@example.com
(Recruiters please note all details submitted through this page are considered gifted to us. Please use our dedicated recruiter page instead. No response means no interest - so please, no spam.)
Have a project?
Want to contact us about a potential project, or have a general enquiry about our services? We have a contact form just for you.